Saturday, April 7, 2007

3 Decades...

This is my official "Happy Birthday To Me" post. I can't believe that I'm actually 3 decades old! I don't look a day over two...well I'm sure there are those that won't agree but who cares. LOL I had a pretty good time today. Treated myself to some exercise and some much needed rest. Then went out to dinner. Funny thing happened tonight too...some dude and his friends in a pick up truck decided the wanted to harass us on the highway. We moved over a lane to let them by, well they didn't like that so they sped up behind us and tailed us for about a mile. Well my friend who was driving got pissed and chased them down for about 15-20 mins. They were so shook. I was laughing...had the time of my life cracking up too. What a way to start off my year! LOL

2 comments:

Ray said...

The Big 30
Happy Birthday Sis

~Just BLESS~ said...

Thanks Mr. www.TruthandOpinion.net! LOL