Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Few, The Proud, The Nappy

I'll keep this first post short and sweet since I plan on doing a whole lot of "mouth running" over the course of this blog's life. With that said, the motto of this blog pretty much sums up what's going down here. Those of you who've embraced your "nappyness" (or at least pretend to) know that while this is one of the most freeing choices you can make, it's also one of the hardest and most controversial. As you read my thoughts (entertaining, always truthful, contemplative and the occasional vent and pity trip) I hope you'll add your own .02cents. Of course that adds up!

And the Napps Up! motto is:

Being nappy is an adventure...are you kinked enough?

2 comments:

lovelyjd said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Looking forward to joining you on your blogging adventure!!

yours nappily,
lovely

~Just BLESS~ said...

Thanks for your support! I really enjoy your blog. It's so real!